Monday, October 16, 2017

Just Fur You

Just Fur You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used a sweet image from the Playful Pups set as my focal image.  The image was colored with Copic markers and cut out with the matching die.  I used foam tape to adhere the image to a kraft panel with rounded corners.  The image was matted on blue cardstock, then adhered to a blue gingham panel.  After edging the gingham panel with narrow strips of red cardstock, I layered it on to a coordinating blue card base.  The "just fur you" sentiment from the Four-Legged Friends stamp set was stamped on a red Slanted Sentiment Strips die cut, then positioned on the cardfront overlapping the left side of the image panel.

Materials Used:
Playful Pups and Four-Legged Friends stamp sets, Farm Fresh Gingham 6x6 paper pad, Die-namics Playful Pups and Slanted Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Real Red and Crumb Cake cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Enchanted Evening cardstock (Papertrey Ink); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips